Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Days 301-322 (yum, yum, gimme' some)

yup. still eating my way through life. After months of progress, I'm moonwalking my way back into a size 17-18. Niiiiiice. Thank heavens for cooler weather and lots of layers. ;)

While I may be inhaling food like a freakin' hoover, I'm so incredibly happy for my blogging buds who are whittlin' their middles ... Brandi and Beth are rockin' it out over at Losin' It Together (lookin' good ladies!) and Shelly is boot campin' her way to a better bod at Sawatzky Survivors. Who-hoo ladies (yes, I'm a whoo girl ... thanks How I Met Your Mother for cluing me in), I'm coming to y'all for inspiration and motivation.

Keep on keepin' on. ;)

2 comments:

Sawatzky family said...

Woo-hoo right back at ya sista! There's alot to be said for plugging on even when you don't feel like it! Down a respectable 27 pounds in this neck of the woods eating my Silhouette 0+ yogurt (vanilla) as I type this lol
Just remember that you are worth the effort and the results of working out! I will be posting some progress pics over at my blog hopefully today sometime. I usually can NOT STAND pics of myself so we'll see if they make it up lmao!
Shelly

Sawatzky family said...

okay so I can not bring myself to post pictures of myself on my regular blog..It just feels weird! lol
So I am gonna set up a weight loss blog to post them there.
I'll pass along the link once I get it up! lol
Shelly