Thursday, December 4, 2008

Days 338-339 (my chad crandfords are killin' me)

So, last week it was my Suzanne Summers that were killing me (a la the infamous thigh master era). This week it's my calves, which have been named the Chad Cranfords after a coworker who has great ones (or so CG has informed me).

Previously terrified of the eliptiKILL (because literally I felt I was dying after 2 minutes on that thing), I am happy to report that today I was able to rock out 30 minutes on that bad boy. Who-hoo!

I'm sure my cavemates weren't happy about the wretched gym stench I brought back with me after that monumentous feat, but, well, we're a team, and if I'm suffering, they have to, too. That's how the world works, right? ;)

On another note, I am sooo happy to have a fellow blogger joining me in the be-accountable-to-the-world ranks. Shelly over at Sawatzky Survivors has just launched her weight-loss blog One Pound at a Time and it's awesome. And I'm so stinkin' jealous. Her current weight (she looks amazing) is where I was this summer ... I wanna' be back there. NOW. UGH. Seeing her has made me realize how much I've backtracked and I'm more irritated and more motivated than ever. So for that, I'm totally grateful she's sharing her weight woes with the world. ;) Go gett'em girl! I'm right behind ya'.

2 comments:

Sawatzky family said...

LOL! Great post! I am gonna have to start naming my sore body parts! Way to rock the eliptkill! Those things are stinkin' hard! You will be back at top condition in no time at this rate. :)
Shelly
Thanks for the shout out I LOVE IT! lmao
Shelly

Beth said...

I'm so glad you are getting back into it. I'm so burnt out but seeing you start again might just help motivate me!