Tuesday, May 11, 2010

TTTC: oh, rejoice


Do you know what today is? It's a dieter's dream day. It's the one day a year where the powers that be have come together and granted us all guilt-free permission to indulge in the deliciousness of ... whatever we want!

Woo-hoo world, it's Eat What You Want Day!!! (no, seriously, click YUMMO for the full-flavored, calories-don't-count details.)

It's Christmas, birthdays and an amazing shoe sale all rolled into one perfectly baked cheesecake type of day!

Aww, I can smell the chicken parm now ... ok, I imagine I can smell it. A nasty cold and chest pain has me curled in the fetal position (next to my laptop) and unable to enjoy the greatness that is a junk foodie's delight, but perhaps I can get a rain check? A get one free card? A sorry-you're-sick-so-enjoy-a-week-rather-than-just-a-day pass?

No comments: