Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Days 125-127 (Weigh Day #18)

Holy banana hammock! Today completes the third week in the four-week walking challenge at work and I have a grand total of 135.575 miles walked (sometimes breathlessly run, thanks to boot camp)!!! Yahoo! Our team total is nearly 850 miles!

Though today’s weigh-in showed a +1 weight gain (bummer!), I feel reinvigorated. I was totally UNmotivated yesterday during boot camp, despite DS’ words of encouragement: “work those gluts, ladies. I want y’all to be able to crack pecans when you’re done!”

While I’m no where near ready to break anything with my ass (well, aside from wind), that’s certainly a goal to keep in mind the next time I get yelled at for not keeping my hips high enough in the air.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Holy banana hammock? That made me laugh out loud.