Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Days 258-259 (FVB)

Well, it always comes back to the best laid plans … I had hoped to hit the gym over the weekend, but that plan was blown outta’ the water by a sick little one who only wanted mommy. Then, I had hoped to hit the gym yesterday only to have my body consumed by some hideous flu/virus/bug (FVB, if you will) thing that’s had me curled in the fetal position on the bathroom floor (yes, it’s THAT kind of hideous FVB thing), in bed or on the couch for what is now approaching 36 hours (I’m still currently in bed as I type this).

UGH! Just call me A River Runs Through It. ;)

Last night I was called demented by my friend Hillary for knowing the following: I have lost six pounds thanks to my hideous little FVB thing. “Why are you weighing yourself when you’re sick???” she asked.

Um, because I have to find some silver lining to this nastiness in order to keep me from crawling out of my skin. And, if it takes a hideous little FVB thing to get my fat ass back on track and headed toward achieving my hot mama mission, then I’ll gladly take it.

And, well, yes, she’s right, I am just a little demented. ;) Now, gotta’ assume the fetal position and get some sleep. Maybe tomorrow I can actually make it to the gym …

1 comment:

Sawatzky family said...

Had my first experience with a boot camp workout!!!! OUCH!!! LOL
Shelly