Wednesday, June 17, 2009

day 110: bite me

No, really. Someone please bite me ... and take with you a huge chunk of fleshy fatness, maybe then I'll lose some weight! Some how, in the last seven days I have managed to GAIN 4.2 pounds!

I've been working out, eating better (and more frequently to keep the metabolism up), but clearly that slip-up at the Dairy Queen drive-thru last Sunday did me in. Damn those enticing blizzard commericals. Damn. Damn. Damn.

I have just 13.5 days left in the weight-loss competition at work and the current leaders have lost 6, 7 and 9% to my paltry little 3%. Boo.

It's time to rethink my strategy.

3 comments:

Alicia {Murry Mayhem} said...

Oh how I feel your pain girl! I got on the scale and found out that I had gained 3.4 lbs after I just lost 2.6! It is so frustrating! And those blizzards get me every time!

Sawatzky family said...

I hope things have taken a turn for the better since this post! ;)
Love the honesty though...I know I have been ther as well.

Sawatzky family said...

I really wished we lived closer I bet we would make AWESOME workout buddies! lol
I am sure we would at least laugh off a few pounds! Hehehehehe