Thursday, June 19, 2008

Days 167-169 (weigh day #25 & squat off!)


Well, suck, I didn't hit my goal of 191 this time, but I did reach a number I haven't seen since I was a fetus baking in my mama's belly: 194! It's not a lot from last week, but a 2-pound weight loss is a two-pound weight loss and when I lose, I gain ... self-esteem. YAY!


25 weigh days down, countless more to go!

p.s. I, and my fellow marketing boot campers are now OBSESSED with the plank off, which has now become the squat off (pictured above during a lunch meeting) and the balance off. It's crazy. It's fun. It's works. The next time you're stuck in a lame and/or heated conversation with someone, say "squat off!" ... it could make a world of difference! =)

1 comment:

mimipam said...

How the hell do you do a "squat off"???? That sounds like something that might work for our department--well, if it requires everyone to agree on one thing--nah, if it requires everyone to attend--nah, if it requires EXTRA out put of work--that's a BIG NO--but other than that I think we are good, so spill the drill lil lady. lovemimi