Sunday, June 22, 2008

Days 170-172 (hell, yes!)


Boot camp on Thursday SUCKED! DS was in my face (literally 2” away at one point) for the bulk of the workout and though I knew he was trying to push me, the last thing I wanted when my sweat was flying left and right and I couldn't breath was some muscle man occupying my personal space.

Not. Good.

But, Friday was better. Waaay better. DS still gave me grief, but he also took measurements and I was so excited by the results.




From May 15-June 20, I have:

*stayed the same in my neck: 13”
*lost 2 inches in my chest: now 38” (hell, yes!)
*stayed the same in my biceps: 13.75”
*stayed the same in my forearms: 10.5”
*lost 1.75 inches in my abs: 35.25” (hell, yes!)
*gained .5 inches in my hips: 43.75" (I’m told this is fine and that it’s because of the 18 gazillion squats that we do)
*lost .75 inches in my thighs: 22.5” (hell, yes!)
*gained 1.25 inches in my calves: 16.25” (this freaked me out a bit, especially since I lost 1.75” last time, but DS said the loss was fat and the gain is muscle … I’m giving him the benefit of the doubt on this one)

And, the absolute highlight of it all? The fam and I went to Old Navy yesterday and I snagged myself a new pair of work pants … in a size 14!!!! (Hmm, guess that means I should retire the size 22 swim suit and snag a new one, lol.)

Bonus? My hot little hubby went down a size, as well. He’s looking so stinkin’ good! The hottest daddy on the playground. ;)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We are so proud of both of you!! Keep it up Falkies. :)