Thursday, March 6, 2008

Day 64-65 (Weigh Day #9)

Here's a little secret, I stepped on the scales Monday morning to see what kind of damage my weekend gorge fest had done to my progress.

What I saw wasn't just unattractive, it was downright ugly (like rank-smelling, no-teeth, puss-face kind of (f)ugly!).

I'd gained 3 lbs. in 3 days.

Holy shit balls! (Yes, I'll need two seats on the plane, at the movie theater, in the car for my expanding ass, please.)

Despite the groan of the scale on Monday, I am happy, no, excited, no, piss-in-my-pants thrilled (a la Fergie circa 2005) to report that as of yesterday, the official Weigh Day, that I have not only lost those gluttonous 3 lbs., but an additional 1, as well. Who-hoo!

Oh, and I tempted the fat fates this AM, as well ... (insert drum roll here) I'm down another friggin' pound!

I'm now at 214, a total of 14 lbs. lost.

The intervals on the dreadmill (3 minutes walking, 1 minute running for 35 minutes) combined with the low-cal, low-fat diet and Alli pills is working. Finally, a plan I think I can live with. Who-hoo!!!

It's my goal to plow through to the next weigh day without getting derailed (as I always do) and be down to 211.

2 comments:

courtney said...

WooooHoooo!!!!! Yea!! I think it's a terrible idea to weigh on Monday. I'll probably always weigh more on Mondays b/c of what I do to myself on Friday and Saturday (okay, and Sunday too). Congratulations on your loss!

Anonymous said...

GOOD PLOWING!!! Yeah, I am very proud of you, because often you let yourself get derailed after one of those--weekend feasts!! I hope this blog will hold your feet to the fire and eventually get you where you want to be. My question is, then will you be happy!!! Always the MOM--ha ha ha Great JOB
love mimi