Monday, March 24, 2008

Days 80-83 (gimme' dat bunny!)


oooh. bad. mama.

This past weekend I was baaad, as in yellow bunny peeps bad. Chocolate easter bunny bad. Cadbury cream eggs bad.

Bad tasted sooooo good! And the way I was binging, anyone within 10 feet of my mouth and chocolate pulled back a bloody, brown stub.

On Easter Sunday I decided to share my passion for chocolate with Cooper. I gave him a baby bunny to chomp on just long enough to get a couple of cute pics. And then Chris stole it. And that little monkey made a mad grab for his dearly departed bunny like a junkie jonesing for a hit.

Aww, like mother like son, taking no prisoners when it comes to chocolate - that's my little man.




back in the saddle--um, sure, why not--let's go with saddle, today: whole wheat pita and yogurt for lunch, dreadmill for dinner. Bleck. =)

No comments: