Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Days 84-85 (Weigh Day #12)

Not too much to report at the moment, today was/is weigh day and I'm holding steady at 210. I'm desperately trying to get back on track after my recent decent into chocolate oblivion (aka Easter weekend), and so far I've done great .... but, sigh, things may be on the downhill slide once again. We have a birthday dinner to attend tonight (at an Italian place - my favorite - CRAP!), then I'm having dinner and drinks with a good friend on Friday, Chris is having a daddy's night out Saturday (since I'm taking a MNO), which means I'll be left unsupervised (gasp!). Then, Sunday, I'm going to the ballet with a friend, which will probably mean lunch before.

EEE, gats, I hope I can stay strong! Maybe I'll just keep dill pickles in my purse and stuff 'em in my mouth when temptation becomes to great to bare. (Just stocked the baby fridge at work with some, as a matter of fact. I had a craving and I know preggars, aka my coworker, would down 'em, too).

1 comment:

courtney said...

Wish I had some good advice for you, but when it comes to Italian food, for me all sensibility goes right out the window!!

Good luck this weekend! You're doing great!