Thursday, March 13, 2008

Day 70-72 (Weigh Day #10)

Holy mother of all that is yummy and delicious and fattening - I did it! I met my goal from last week. I stepped on the scales yesterday and weighed 211. That's 17 shed from my fluffy frame.

Just think, when I lose 2.13 more, I will have dropped the equivalant of my 9-month-old baby. Talk about putting things in perspective!

To recap, since the last weigh in, I added the poop pills to my diet. Since the program asks that you limit your fat intake, I'm not sure if it's that element that has been most helpful (39 grams and 1200 calories down from, well, let's be honest, who the hell knows) or the actual pills themselves. Probably both.

Also, two weeks ago I started adding intervals to my cardio (3 minutes walking, 1 minute running for 30-40 minutes depending on my energy level that day), so I'm sure that's helped, as well.

I know the workouts and weights have finally started paying off from the mirror's point of view because I'm starting to see the rumblings of something incredible - muscles! YOWZA!

Just the other night, the hubby was helping me with an ab routine and he said, "Holy shit!"

"What? What is it?" (He freaked me out, I thought something had exploded ... no, not my ass.)

He grabbed my thigh and said, "Dang! You're getting some serious muscle here."

Aww, greatest compliment ever! I'm still beaming. (thanks babe!)

1 comment:

The Buster Bunch said...

Yea Tess! Way to go! Losing weight is such a good feeling!