Sunday, April 20, 2008

Day 110 (so long 60!)



Two years ago this summer I dropped 45 pounds (to help with my infertility issues). Then I got preggars, gained back 15, had a baby and then dropped the 15, plus 7 more within a week. Then motherhood happened and I put on 20. In January I embarked on my mission to become a "hot mama" and as of this AM, I am beyond thrilled to report that I now weigh 200 lbs. If all of the ups and downs are killing your math skills here's what this means: since the start of 2008 I have lost 28 pounds (that's 7 more than what Coop weighs!!) and since my heaviest point I have shed 60!! YEE-HA!

These pics show me doing the "look at me pose" (a la Subway's Jared) with a pair of "workout" (meaning I broke a sweat shoveling food into my mouth) pants from the 260 days. This feels good. This feels damn good. Now on to the next 60!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Okay, it is official now...Coop definately has a hot mama. I am so proud of you! I LOVE the "look at me pose." I am jealous. I need to get on the ball. We are trading places. I am gaining as you are losing. You now weight less than me. I have never seen you look this good, although you have always been beautiful. Keep it up, skinny minnie.

Anonymous said...

hey girl! You look awesome I am so proud of you!! Abilene is not going to recognize you!! Anyways, I hope I post this right.....this is my first one!! JeriLyn

The Buster Bunch said...

WOW! Look at you! You look awesome!!! What a sexy mama!!!

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Perfume, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://perfumes-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

Jane said...

You look great, Tessa!! :)

Sawatzky family said...

WOW!!!
Great pics! You are really powering through this weight loss! YOu should be so proud which I can totally tell you are! LOL
Keep it up!
Shelly

MrsKP said...

look at you! i'm so impressed. you will end up loving the boot camp. it's very empowering to see what your body is capable of. keep it up! i'm cheering for you from afar.
s