Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Day 92 (Weigh Day #13)

Eek gats! Did anyone see last night’s Biggest Loser? I totally pulled a “team blue.” When I stepped on the scale this AM it screamed, “You gained a pound fatty! Way to chunk up there, chubby cheeks!”

OK, it didn’t reeeeallly say that, but damn that would be the coolest scale ever if it had! (Hmm, note to self: google “taunting, talking scale.” If you hit a dead end, draft a business plan and hit pay dirt. Who-hoo!)

Side note: Did you know that about 2,000 steps equals 1 mile? And that we should aim to take 10,000 steps per day? Umm, that’s 5 miles everyday. I get bored after DRIVING 5 miles!! Guess I better pick up the pace if I don’t want to fall flat on my ass in the umpteen million walking challenges I’ve signed myself up for!

Coopie, strap yourself in there baby cakes, you’re goin’ walkin’ with mama tonight.

p.s. Shout out to my recently returned-to-work-after-having-the-cutest-baby-girl-ever cohort for, after having only been around me for 4 hours, decided to call me out on my baggy pants. Apparently, the "looks like there's enough sag in your swag to carry a small toddler" is a look that illicits comments like: "Um, so, what's with the pants?" Sigh, and I thought I was lookin' good today. Lol!

1 comment:

courtney said...

I heart the BL, but man they frustrate me! I mean, how can it be a "bad" week when you lose 4 lbs???