Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Day 113 (oww! & Weigh Day #16)

“Get those feet up! You don’t want your legs to look like you got hit with a bag of nickels.”

“Chins off the chest, about the size of a cupcake between the two. I’m sure you ladies know what a cupcake looks like.”

“You’re not advertising, get your butt outta’ the air.”

And so the fun went yesterday with DS in the first session of boot camp. All was said with a mild, mock sense of humor, but it worked.

For one hellacious hour I plowed through the most brutal workout of my adult life … battling the threat of puking and/or passing out from the moment the words “suicide, go” were yelled.

It was great.

Well, I say that NOW, 18 hours after it’s over. Everything hurts. My hair hurts. And I wasn’t even able to do all the exercises without stopping because I refused to be the first girl to puke and/or pass out. But, after checking in with my “comrades,” I know I’m not the only one moving a little slower today.

Can’t wait to see how tomorrow goes.

p.s. Weighed this AM, hanging tight at 200.

1 comment:

Sawatzky family said...

These last three posts have me laughing my ass off! Oh man woman way to ROCK the work out! I am obscenely (not sure on that spelling ;) jealous of this bootcamp!
speaking of workouts mine have just been taken up a level as well. Last night my hubby informed me that this coming Feb. we are taking a vaction to somewhere hot and beachy (those are all the details i get) I do believe it is going be an early 10th anniversary trip! YEAH!! So now in order to properly sunbath somewhere tropical I need to at least be 50-60 pounds lighter. Also if there is to be any photographic proof of this vaca. I will need to allow pics of me in a bathing suit which right now is just not possible ;0
SO if there was ever any incentive needed besides just being healthier blah, blah, blah, lol this little trip sure is!
Sorry for the long comment just had to share! :)
Shelly
I will check back here for your good luck cheer! hehehehehe