Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Day 99 (Weigh Day #14)

Yee-ha! Yippee! Who-hoo! Shazam! As of this AM’s weigh day, I am officially down 21 big ones!! I’m at 207, the lowest I’ve been in years. YEARS! And, the 190s is just around the bend, I can feel it (or is that the breeze blowing across my butt crack because my pants don't fit?? Hmm, something to ponder).

Bonus? That damn hubby of mine, who can drop weight just by saying the word “diet,” lost 15 lbs!!! He’s only been working out with me in earnest since Saturday. In my next life I am sooo gonna’ be a dude, lol!

4 comments:

courtney said...

WAY TO GO!!! That's great! You'll be sub-200 in no time!

Anonymous said...

I am sooooo proud of you for pledging and re-pledging to stay focused. Think of it this way, it is not a diet...it is just a way of life--some days are just full of more "goodies" than others!!!!
lovemimi

Sawatzky family said...

CONGRATS CONGRATS CONGRATS!!!!
Darn those hubby's and their almost effortless weightloss! I hear ya sista!
Shelly

The Buster Bunch said...

Way to go Tess! That's awesome! Now we need to see a picture of your new hot bod!!!