Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Day 15 (Weigh Day #2)

Grrr. Poo. Piss. And all the other explitives known to man that are running through my head! I've worked my toosh off this past week and what do I have to show for it? Nada! Nothing! Zilch! Not only did the scale not scale down any, it went up one freaking pound.

Um, hello, that's the WRONG direction.

It's day 15 and I am sitting - sadly - at 220 lbs. Sigh.

Not sure where things went amiss ... surely one indulgent dinner 6 days ago wouldn't corrupt an entire week's worth of work??!!

Double sigh.

p.s. Boys suck monkeys when it comes to dieting! The hubby has worked out one time - ONE TIME - and has lost 17 lbs. In my next life I am sooooo gonna' be a boy.

1 comment:

courtney said...

Hi Tessa--I am delurking. I found your blog very, very, very randomly and have been reading for a few days. You looked familiar in your pictures (on your other blog) and I looked through your archives and sure enough I *know* you. Kind of. I went to WHS, too. Pretty sure you were in my brother's class?? (Brady Hall)

Anyway, I'm giving up my "stalker status" to comment on your Day 15 frustration. Girl, I have had PLENTY of "day 15" days, too. But, you have already lost EIGHT lbs.--and in TWO weeks. That's great! Give it more time--I bet this time next week you'll for sure have lost more weight.

Stick with it--I'm rooting for you!

And, btw, you're right--it is SO NOT FAIR how quickly guys can lose weight. All my husband has to do is say the word "diet" and he immediately drops 10 lbs. Ugh!