Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Day 17-21 (baaaaaad mama)

Talk about backsliding into the abyss! That's me! All 220 lbs of me. Back, back, allllll the way back.

I could sit here and rationalize until the cows come home about why I ate my way through the end of last week and on into yesterday (emotional eating because of all the stuff with my mom, early birthday celebrations, because it was Monday, yadda yadda), but that never does anyone any good. The point is that I shortchanged myself and now I'm paying the price: physically and emotionally.

Emotionally I feel like a total weiner. And physically?? UUGGHH! All of the excess has caught up with me and let's just say that everything that went in is now coming out ... and with a fast, unending fury. (Thank you, God, for the crampy, doubled-over reminder that gluttony is pure evil, lol!)

I'm counting down the minutes until the hubby comes home and can tackle daddy duty so I can get to the workout "closet" (it's 30ish outside so there was no way Coop and I could hit the trails). I did run to Target earlier to get a workout DVD, but by the time I put it in, Coop was screaming and the overly perky video instructor with the bouncy boobs was just pissing me off with all of her bottle-tanned and toned energy, lol.

Weigh day tomorrow is gonna' suck monkeys. But, I did this and now I will have to undo it.

1 comment:

courtney said...

But, the good news is is that you haven't gained back that 8 lbs you've lost! Don't be so hard on yourself. The fact that you had the week you had last week and DIDN'T gain anything back is an accomplishment.

Good luck today with your WI!