Thursday, February 7, 2008

Day 36/37 (Weigh Day #5)

After a week of indulgence followed by two decent days of "being good," I was shocked by what the scales revealed yesterday morning. I assumed that because I didn't workout and ate anything and everything sweet within miles of mouth (not neccassarily because I wanted it, but because I could) that my fluff factor would've been pretty close - if not dead even - with where I started.

But, I am THRILLED to report that I stayed the same: 218. YAY!

It's been 37 days and I've lost 10 pounds ... probably the longest it has ever taken me to loose weight, but it's because I keep allowing myself to get sidetracked.

Well, no more, damn it ... next week, my goal is to hit 215, which will be where I was at 4 months ago before I packed on a quick 20.

3 comments:

The Buster Bunch said...

Congrats! 10 pounds is a lot! I've got about 10 pounds of baby weight I'd like to lose, plus some. My excuse is that I'm nursing so I think I can eat whatever I want. I'll never loose the weight with that attitude. Congrats though!

Sawatzky family said...

WAY TO GO LADY!
In a fit of fat rage i think I broke our scale (hehehehe)
I should probably go get a new one but I feel some how liberated!
Shelly

MrsKP said...

Go Tessa! I have 10 lbs hanging on for dear life that I'll probably never lose. You are doing great!