Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Day 48-50 (Weigh Day #7)

Holy crap sack ... it's now day 50 into my quest to be a "hot mama"! My how time flies when your ass is big and your dinner is small.

Anywhoo, jumped on the scales this AM and I have lost another pound, yay. I'm now down 13 and I officially weigh 215 -- the number I was at when I got preggars on the banks of the Guadalupe River in September 2006 (I had lost 45 prior to that in an effort to help Chris' swimmers invade my egg).

Now, I have just 7 more to go to be back where I was after Coop was yanked from my ribs 9 months ago (I say ribs and not stomach because he chose to camp as close to my eyeballs as possible).

Tomorrow I plan on trying on that little red dress that only half-zipped at the beginning of the month. Will it slide effortlessly over my pudgy gut and cottage-cheese thighs or will it look like saran wrap on sausage?

Guess we'll see tommorrow.

No comments: