Monday, February 25, 2008

Day 52-55 (a serving of stupid, please)

A bread basket. Lobster. Lobster bisque. Filet mignon with crab sauce. Sautéed potatoes. Cheesecake. Moonpie. And, the most dietic thing on my menu last Saturday night ... Crown and DIET Coke ... lots of it.

Yep, even after I resolved (promised, pinkie swore to myself) that I wouldn't dive head first into the deep end of an empty pool, I went ahead and did it anyway.

SMACK!

I think I'm still dizzy from the crash-landing into the cement.

Crap.

But, Lord only knows how good that meal tasted. And, for what it cost (see my tell-all post on my other blog for details), it sure as shit should have.

Now that I'm back on track (yet again), it's the savory memories of that delicious deceit that will keep my stomach full.

No comments: