Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Day 43 (Weigh Day #6)

Well, poo. I didn't hit my target of a 3-lb. weight loss this week, but I did loose 2... small progress is still progress, I guess.

Not too bummed though, at least I finally broke the holding at 220 streak! Yippee!

I hit the dreadmill and weights extra-hard today to make up for the fact that I plan on eating an entire heart-shaped box of chocolates tomorrow in honor of everyone's favorite candy-coated holiday. One day of indulgence and then I'm right back on track.

Still hope to fit into that dang red dress by next weekend. Now, that should be interesting. Crisco here I come.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Keep on truckin--you did not gain it overnight--so be diligent and patient--hmmm, that may be another characteristic you need to work on, awwwe but I digress. I know you can do it and will feel better. Suck it up and think about kickin Barbie's butt on the treadmill one day soon!!!!! Rock on girl--love mimi